Marketing Assistant Job Description
This Marketing Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Marketing Assistant:
- Conduct market research and analyze customer rating reports and questionnaires
- Assist Marketing Executives in the organization for various marketing projects (e.g. product launches, promotional events)
- Undertake daily administrative duties for ensuring the coordination and functionality of our department’s activities
We are hiring a Marketing Assistant for supporting our Marketing department in its various administrative tasks.
What does a Marketing Assistant do?
A Marketing Assistant assists in the organization of marketing campaigns and the development of effective marketing strategies. The ultimate goal is to help a company’s Marketing department in attaining its short-term and long-term goals.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a sound knowledge of all marketing procedures and prior experience in a similar role. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Conducting market research and analyzing customer rating reports and questionnaires
- Assisting Marketing Executives in the organization of various marketing projects (e.g. product launches, promotional events)
- Undertaking daily administrative duties for ensuring the coordination and functionality of our department’s activities
- Communicating with clients for ensuring their satisfaction and building long-term relationships
- Writing marketing literature (e.g. press releases, brochures etc.) for augmenting the company’s brand
- Creating as well as posting content on the social media or website of the company
- Preparing and delivering promotional presentations
- Assisting in the organization of traditional/digital campaigns as well as promotional events
- Updating spreadsheets, inventories, and databases with financial, non-financial and statistical information
- Employing marketing analytics methods for gathering important data (e.g. web analytics, social media, rankings etc.)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication, Design or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Marketing Assistant
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g. Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with a content management system (e.g. WordPress)
- In-depth experience with marketing software and tools (e.g. CRM tools, Google AdWords, Online analytics, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of marketing and advertising principles, techniques and tools
- Sound knowledge of various market research methods and databases
- Excellent multitasking skills with the ability to meet deadlines
- Highly customer-oriented personality
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude