Marketing Assistant Interview Questions
This Marketing Assistant interview profile provides a snapshot of apt marketing and sales interview questions to help you in your interviewing and recruiting process.
- Describe how marketing and sales are different.
- What are the key components of an effective digital campaign?
- What are the most popular trends in digital marketing?
- Tell me about the relevance of offline marketing.
- According to you what differentiates us from our competitors.
- Who are our clients?
- How do you think people know about our brand?
- If a client wants his campaign to “go” viral, what would you do?
- How are SEO and content marketing related?
- How does social media support content marketing?
- Do you have any experience in mobile marketing?
- Do you have any experience of managing paid advertising campaigns like PPC or sponsored content campaigns?
- If you have to choose between technical marketing and content marketing, which one would you choose and why?
- Tell me about an integrated marketing campaign you have recently worked on. Name the channels you used and why?
- How do you measure the effectiveness of a campaign?
- Tell me about your current team. What is your role?
- Tell me more about your current clients. Are they B2C or B2B?
- How important is customer feedback for you? How does it affect your work?