Content Writer Interview Questions
The below-given questionnaire presents you with a snapshot of skills and qualities to look for in candidates appearing for the interview of the Content Writer profile.
- There will be repetitive topics and set of keywords- how would you stay inspired?
- What is your approach when writing a content on a completely new topic?
- What things do you keep in mind when proofreading a material?
- What are your expectations from your future employer?
- Why do you think you are a right fit for this role?
- What do you know about our company
- Do you know who our customers are and where are they located?
- Where do you see yourself in two years?
- What is the importance of content in today’s online world?
- How important is the voice for a brand?
- What is the voice of the brand? How do you go about it?
- If you are asked to write 50 blogs in a week, would you be able to do that?
- How much content can you deliver in a day?
- You would be required to work on a number of projects simultaneously, how would you prioritize content of one project over another?
- What would be your content marketing strategy for our company?
- What are the important things to keep in mind when writing content for SEO?
- What is the importance of infographics?