UX Researchers (UXRs) are experts in Think Out Loud (TOL). As a part of the $ 465 mn industry, the role is indispensable for design mock-ups, A/B testing, and usability studies.
Assess the right candidate for this cross-functional role with our curated UX Researcher Interview Questions. Keep reading the blog.
Job-specific Questions for the UX Researcher
- What things led you to become a UX Researcher?
- How do you put your findings across the table with various stakeholders?
- What are the 3 biggest challenges of a UX Researcher?
- List 3 skills that you would ask someone to learn in UX research
- What steps do you take to address bias in your research projects?
- Why is usability testing so important for a UX Researcher?
- How does UX differ from mobile application designs?
- When do you need to integrate UX and UI? What are the typical challenges in the process?
- What is your understanding of segmentation? How do you compile market and persona segments?
- How do you test a software feature in a UX design?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a UX Researcher?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for UX Researchers
- UX Researcher Job Description
- UX Researcher Skills Test
- How to hire a UX Researcher
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the UX Researcher role.
Go ahead and spotlight your UX Researchers with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources