UX Designer optimizes the interaction between humans and products in terms of digital ergonomics (aesthetics and performance). As customer advocates, they explore paths to enhance the customer’s experience. However, they do not work for the visual design of a product.
Take a look at our UX Designer job description if you are looking to hire one for your dream team. Feel free to use it or even customize it as per your requirements. Here we go!
UX Designer Job Description
We are hiring a UX Designer who can work on creating experiences around products.
Candidates must have in-depth expertise in design processes relating to methodology, metrics, roadmaps, and research
Certifications from Google, CareerFoundry, Springboard, Ironhack, and Human Factors International will be appreciated.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in computer science, software engineering, or information technology (nice to have)
- Expertise in sketches, prototypes, wireframes, and graphics
- Strong experience in conducting usability tests
- Familiarity with planning the project vision
- Knowledge of tools like Sketch, Photoshop, User Interviews, User Surveys, and Card Sorting
What a day in the life of a UX Designer will look like?
- Conduct concept and usability testing and also gather user feedback
- Understand user psychology and product specifications
- Develop task flows and wireframes based on user needs
- Collaborate with Developers and Designers to create user-friendly and intuitive software
- Communicate prototypes and design ideas to developers
- Work with UI designers for implementing attractive designs
- Find creative ways for solving UX problems (e.g. findability, usability)
- Develop prototypes and wireframes based on customer needs
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success
- Stay aware of industry trends and the latest products from competitors
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a UX Designer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for UX Designers
- UX Designer Interview Questions
- How to hire a UX Designer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the UX Designer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your UX Designer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.