UX Architects mainly work on Skeuomorphism – a digital design type where the interface objects function by mimicking real-world counterparts. Also called Information Architects, they are responsible for end-to-end product creation from the user’s perspective.
Your talent hunt for the top candidate is only a step away with our nuanced UX Architect Interview Questions. Just keep reading.
Job-specific Questions for UX Architect
- What are the key responsibilities of a UX Architect?
- What is your understanding of Information Architecture?
- How do you classify an organization’s content category?
- Take us through the 5 stages of the design-thinking process
- Do you agree that design thinking is a non-linear process? Why do you think so?
- What is a poorly designed website, according to you?
- Suppose your client needs a new site. What are the important things you consider before taking up the project?
- Walk us through your understanding of Usability testing.
- What is Prototype fidelity? What are its 2 types?
- What does an interplay between visual designers and UXAs look like?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a UX Architect?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for UX Architects
- UX Architect Job Description
- How to hire a UX Architect
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the UX Architect role.
Go ahead and spotlight your UX Architect with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources