A UI Strategist knows that a roadmap for a user-centric experience does not just interface, but usability and adoption. The broad role combines many jobs depending on product design and usability.
Hiring for one such versatile role requires you to boost up the UI Strategist job description with all elements that make your job a breeze. So, here we go recruiters.
UI Strategist Job Description
We are hiring a UI Strategist who has a flair for solving design challenges through user research, testing, analysis, data, and analytics
Candidates must have a portfolio of their work illustrations and a good understanding of UX and UI.
Certifications from Adobe Creative Suite, CUX, and UXPA will be loved the most.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in design, communication, and user experience (nice to have)
- Familiarity with UX, UI, user research, prototyping, functionality, and motion design
- Solid understanding of different design thinking phases
- Tendency to prioritize small details and micro points of interactions
- An eye on the latest user interaction tools and applications
What a day in the life of a UI Strategist will look like?
- Work on design intake, planning, execution, and delivery phases for design projects
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for multidisciplinary collaboration and creative problem-solving
- Discover opportunities for user research and usability testing
- Conduct primary, secondary, and tertiary research in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Identify industry, user interface, and technology trends, to incorporate in the Experience Design, Business, and IT groups
- Ensure quality design outputs that align with UI requirements using the static, prototype, and motion deliverables
- Interact with IT and Product management to evaluate the feasibility and ensure the quality of the developed experience
- Train designers in design methods, and evolve design tooling
- Project your idea to key stakeholders from a user and business perspective
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a UI Strategist?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for UI Strategists
- UI Strategist Interview Questions
- UI Strategist Skills Test
- How to hire a UI Strategist
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the UI Strategist role.
Go ahead and spotlight your UI Strategist with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources.