This Senior HR Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Set objectives for the Human Resources team and also track progress
- Design as well as implement company policies for promoting a healthy environment
- Support and suggest improvements to the recruitment process
We are hiring a qualified Senior HR Manager to lead our HR department.
What does a Senior HR Manager do?
A Senior HR Manager oversees a company’s recruitment process, sets objectives for the HR team and designs recruitment policies. The ultimate goal is to ensure that a company attracts and hires qualified candidates.
In order to succeed in this position, you must be familiar with all prominent HR technologies, such as Applicant Tracking Systems and payroll systems.
If you like to work in a fast-paced environment and match our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Setting objectives for the Human Resources team and also tracking progress
- Designing as well as implementing company policies for promoting a healthy environment
- Supporting and suggesting improvements to the recruitment process
- Maintaining HR procedures in compliance with regulations
- Ensuring the HR team addresses the requests and complaints of employees in a timely manner
- Reviewing departmental budgets and also reporting on them
- Monitoring HR metrics (e.g., cost-per-hire and turnover rates)
- Discussing the career development paths of employees with Managers
- Hosting and organizing the company’s recruitment events
- Developing benefits and compensation plans
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager
- Experience with HR Management Software (e.g., ATS, payroll systems)
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Excellent leadership skills
- People-friendly and ability to develop as well as maintain long-term employee relations
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Exceptional management and organizational skills