This Marketing Officer job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Organize and attend marketing events or activities for increasing brand awareness
- Assist Marketing Managers in overseeing the performance of the department
- Plan promotional and advertising campaigns
We are hiring a qualified Marketing Officer for planning and overseeing our company’s marketing activities.
What does a Marketing Officer do?
A Marketing Officer is responsible for ensuring that the marketing operations of a company meet its objectives, add value to its business and meet its long-term business goals. In order to succeed in this role, you must have a sound knowledge of all marketing principles/techniques and a strong passion for marketing.
In addition to that, you must also have prior experience in leading and managing successful marketing ventures.
- Organizing and attending marketing events or activities for the purpose of increasing brand awareness
- Assisting Marketing Managers in overseeing the performance of the department
- Planning promotional and advertising campaigns
- Conducting market research for identifying opportunities for growth and promotion
- Collaborating with managers to monitor expenses and preparing budgets
- Finalizing and executing marketing ventures and also evaluating their success by various metrics
- Preparing content for marketing material publication and also overseeing its distribution
- Planning promotional and advertising campaigns for services or products on various media (e.g. print media, social media, etc.)
- Liaising with vendors and stakeholders for enhancing the company’s presence and promoting the success of activities
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Marketing Officer
- Experience working with MS Office and CRM software
- Sound understanding of data analyses and statistical techniques as well as market research methods
- Sound knowledge of various marketing techniques/principles
- Familiarity with social media marketing and online analytics tools, especially Google Analytics
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task while working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional management and organizational skills
- A creative mindset with commercial awareness
- Customer-oriented attitude
- A creative mind along with a keen eye for details