This Marketing Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Key Responsibilities of Marketing Manager
- Develop effective tactics and strategies for driving organic traffic to the business and getting the word out
- Implement marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution and also manage them through each phase
- Exploring various organic as well as paid acquisition tactics for the company’s marketing efforts
We are hiring a qualified Marketing Manager for managing our company’s marketing efforts throughout its life cycle, from development to implementation.
What does a Marketing Manager do?
A Marketing Manager contributes to the growth of a company’s inbound sales channels by managing all operations related to the marketing and advertising campaigns.
- Developing effective tactics and strategies for driving organic traffic to the business and getting the word out
- Implementing marketing campaigns from conceptualization to execution and also managing them through each phase
- Exploring various organic as well as paid acquisition tactics for the company’s marketing efforts (e.g. content creation, copywriting, content curation, social media, event management, pay-per-click campaigns, publicity, performance analysis, lead generation campaigns)
- Measuring as well as reporting the performance of advertising/marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing the performance against the goals
- Managing the budget for marketing and wisely allocating funds to various activities
- Building strategic partnerships and relationships with vendors, agencies, and key industry players
- Producing valuable and compelling content for the company’s blog and website for the purpose of attracting and converting the target audience
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, Journalism, or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Marketing Manager
- Attitude and potential for lifelong learning
- Ability to identify the target audience, and create and manage engaging, educating, and motivating marketing campaigns
- Familiarity with online analytics tools, especially Google Analytics, WebTrends, NetInsight, and Omniture
- Ability to set up and optimize Google AdWords strategies/campaigns
- Sound mathematical knowledge and experience with numbers, metrics, and spreadsheets
- Aesthetical nature with the ability to create witty content
- Familiarity with the latest online marketing trends and best practices
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills