An iOS QA Engineer is involved in tasks that include software design, writing source code, control of source code, reviewing code, configuration management, change management, program testing, integration of software, and release management process.
Hiring the perfect candidate for the role with our curated iOS QA Engineer Interview Questions. Here you go, friend.
Job-specific Questions for iOS QA Engineer
- What are iOS testing frameworks?
- How do you perform A/B testing on iOS applications? Explain
- What are the extensions for iOS and Android files?
- What do you mean by Blackbox testing? What kind of errors does it identify?
- What are the different ways of Mobile Application Testing?
- Discuss the procedure to inspect elements on the iOS application
- What is your understanding of Appium? What are its pros and cons?
- Imagine that your app works and is compatible with some devices while it crashes on some other devices. How do you plan to solve it?
- What are some of the important mobile app test cases? Can you name them?
- According to you, what kind of challenges affect mobile app testing?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an iOS QA Engineer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for iOS QA Engineers
- Hiring an iOS QA Engineer
- iOS QA Engineer Job Description
- iOS QA Engineer Skills Test
- How to hire an iOS QA Engineer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the iOS QA Engineer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your iOS QA Engineer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources