An iOS developer is an expert in the iOS ecosystem, its work structure, and its performance on different Apple devices like the iPad, iPhone, Apple Watch, and Apple TV. Simply said, they must know how to build and customize apps in the iOS ecosystem.
Onboard the right candidate for the role with our curated iOS Developer Interview Questions. Here we go amigos.
Job-specific Questions for iOS Developer
- List the programming languages that can be used for iOS development
- Differentiate between an atomic and nonatomic synthesized property
- What are the features of iOS 15.5?
- What is a design pattern? Give 3 examples
- List any 5 responsibilities of an iOS developer
- Are KVC and KVO one and the same? If not, what are the differences?
- What is meant by Adapter and Observer pattern?
- What is Concurrency in iOS? How can you achieve it?
- How do Viewdidload and Viewdidappear differ from each other?
- What is your understanding of Bundle ID?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an iOS Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for iOS Developers
- iOS Developer Job Description
- iOS Developer Skills Test
- How to hire an iOS Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the iOS Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your iOS Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources