These recruiter-approved Inside Sales Representative interview questions will help you find candidates who are the right fit for your organization and the sales profession.
Inside Sales Representative Interview Questions
Sales is not an easy job profile to hire for, and a wrong candidate can stop your company from achieving business goals. These professionals will be responsible for achieving a company’s customer acquisition and revenue growth goals.
Hence you need an efficient candidate who can hit quota and efficiently handle rejection, and be persistent without turning aggressive.
Qualifications to look for:
Skills to look for:
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Multitasking and time management skills
- CRM software proficiency
- Customer Service Skills
- Problem-solving skills
These efficient interview question will dig into the candidate’s skills, knowledge, experience, and personality to reveal whether they’ll be a good fit for the role.
Operational and Situational questions
- How will you handle customers objections?
- How will our influence customers to buy a new line of products launched by your company?
- Describe the strategy you will use to target right audience and market?
- Why should we hire you?
- What do you know about the customer’s buying decision process?
- When will you stop pursuing a new client?
- What strategies will you use to achieve a high scale target?
- What interests you most about this profile?
- What do you find most rewarding about being in sales?
- What was your sales quota in the previous job?
- Are you comfortable with making cold calls?
- How long can we expect you to work with us?
- What is your ultimate career goal?