This HR Officer job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Support the development as well as implementation of our HR initiatives
- Provide guidance on our policies and regulations
- Contribute to our recruitment efforts by managing the recruiting process and preparing posting ads and job descriptions
We are hiring a qualified HR Officer for contributing to the improvement of our workplace environment by supporting all HR-related administrative tasks.
What does an HR Officer do?
An HR Officer supports and develops talent by designing and managing effective HR policies. The ultimate goal is to provide timely support and assistance to a company’s management and employees.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have an impressive, approachable, and committed personality along with a passion for your job.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Supporting the development as well as the implementation of our HR initiatives
- Providing guidance on our policies and regulations
- Contributing to our recruitment efforts by managing the recruiting process and preparing posting ads and job descriptions
- Reviewing the employment contract/conditions for ensuring legal compliance on a regular basis
- Maintaining the employee records (e.g. EEO data, attendance, etc.) in accordance with the legal requirements
- Addressing grievances and disciplinary issues as soon as they arise
- Assisting in the performance management and evaluation processes
- Creating development and training programs
- Creating and implementing effective onboarding programs
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Officer
- Relevant certifications from the HR Certification Institute are a plus (e.g. PHR)
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, pay and benefits, training and development, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of labor legislation and disciplinary regulations
- Experience with HR software (e.g. HRMS, HRIS) and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Excellent interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Ethical and reliable personality
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills