This HR Executive job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Design company policies as well as compensation/benefits packages
- Implement procedures for a performance review (e.g. 360° and quarterly/annual evaluations)
- Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques for recruiting qualified candidates
We are hiring a qualified HR Executive for managing the recruitment, learning, performance, and development programs for our employees.
What does an HR Executive do?
An HR Executive creates referral programs, oversees the hiring process of a company, and updates its HR policies. The ultimate goal is to ensure that a company hires, develops, and retains qualified employees by making strategic decisions.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have a sound knowledge of all labor regulations along with a solid background in HR.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing company policies as well as compensation/benefits packages
- Implementing procedures for a performance review (e.g. 360° and quarterly/annual evaluations)
- Implementing effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques for recruiting qualified candidates
- Overseeing the day-to-day operations of our HR department
- Measuring employee turnover and retention rates
- Reviewing current HR technologies and also recommending effective software (e.g. HRIS, ATS)
- Creating and running referral bonus programs
- Managing the grievances and complaints of employees
- Addressing all issues related to labor legislation
- Assessing training needs and developing learning initiatives for employees
- Monitoring the budget of the HR department
- Developing fair HR policies and ensuring that all employees understand as well as comply with them
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Manager, HR Executive, or a similar role
- Experience with Applicant Tracking Systems as well as HR Management Systems
- Experience in recruiting candidates along with an in-depth understanding of all phases of recruitment
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations (e.g. employee leaves, employment contracts, and insurance)
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional management and leadership skills