This HR Administrative Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Maintain employee records in hard copies as well as in databases
- Update HR databases with the latest information (e.g. sick and vacation leaves, new hires, etc.)
- Assist in payroll operations by providing employee data (e.g. bonuses, leaves, absences, etc.)
We are hiring a qualified HR Administrative Assistant for performing various administrative tasks related to our personnel.
What does an HR Administrative Assistant do?
An HR Administrative Assistant supports a company’s HR department by undertaking various day-to-day duties (e.g. processing employees’ requests, updating HR databases, posting job ads, etc.).
In order to succeed in this role, you must be passionate about creating a healthy workplace and learning HR procedures and policies. You must also have the ability to work with confidential information along with excellent organizational skills.
- Maintaining employee records in hard copies as well as in databases
- Updating HR databases with the latest information (e.g. sick and vacation leaves, new hires, etc.)
- Assisting in payroll operations by providing employee data (e.g. bonuses, leaves, absences, etc.)
- Providing orientation to new hires by explaining company policies and sharing onboarding packages
- Preparing presentations and reports for effective internal communications
- Managing the telephone center of the relevant department and accordingly addressing the queries
- Collaborating with Recruiters for posting job advertisements on forums and careers pages
- Processing incoming resumes
- Coordinating meetings, training seminars, and HR projects
- Processing the requests of employees and providing relevant information
- Preparing paperwork for documenting HR procedures/policies
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Administrative Assistant
- Experience with HRMS, HRMS, and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with resume databases and ATS
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced team environment
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills