A DevOps testing role is different from a traditional testing role. They are in charge of transferring fresh QA development code into the production environment along with the DevOps teams.
Hiring a dynamic candidate who can build stability and automate test cases is easy with our comprehensive DevOps Tester Interview Questions. Have a look.
Job-specific Questions for DevOps Tester
- How does DevOps differ from Agile methodology?
- What are the different phases of DevOps Testing?
- What is Jenkins? What is its role in automation testing?
- Are Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery one and the same?
- What are Anti Patterns in DevOps? Name some of them
- What certifications are necessary to become a DevOps Testing Professional?
- How are continuous testing and automation testing different from each other?
- What role do Ansible and Puppet play in server management?
- Why do you need configuration management in DevOps?
- What are the fundamental differences between DevOps & Agile?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a DevOps Tester?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for DevOps Testers
- DevOps Tester Job Description
- DevOps Tester Skills Test
- How to hire a DevOps Tester
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the DevOps Tester role.
Go ahead and spotlight your DevOps Tester with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources