A Content Strategist should be versed in lead generation, community building, SEO, content publication, and everything else under the roof. Planning is the essence of the content strategy to deliver a unified content experience across all channels and to all stakeholders.
If the role is so versatile, then the Content Strategist job description must be too. Make no mistake. Hire one for the dream role with our curated disposal.
Content Strategist Job Description
We are hiring a Content Strategist who works on the creation and delivery both at the front end and back end as well.
Candidates must know how to drive organic search in times of ever-changing SEO guidelines.
Certification from HubSpot Academy, hbs, or ama will be an added advantage.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in communication, business studies, or digital marketing (nice to have)
- Familiarity with content writing and creation, SEO, copywriting
- Flair to translate ideas and thoughts into words and stories
- Solid experience in blogs, research papers, articles, etc
- Prior experience in conducting user and market research
What a day in the life of a Content Strategist will look like?
- Support the digital marketing team with SEO and keyword selection and measurement
- Build Wiki content best practices to guide projects and operational updates
- Turnaround daily segments that are highly shareable online and on social media
- Collaborate with SEO, Internet, and data teams, for establishing KPIs
- Monitor, measure, and conduct end-user analysis, SEO research, and competitor analysis regularly
- Hands-on Omniture, Chartbeat, Scarborough, ComScore, and emerging analytics tools
- Evaluate new tools and coordinate training
- Partner with sales, marketing, and PR teams to set a digital content strategy
- Design and build a channel-specific Content Strategy and Digital Roadmap
- Set up KPIs, capture baseline activities, and measure results of the published content
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Content Strategist?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Content Strategists
- Hiring a Content Strategist
- Content Strategist Interview Questions
- Content Strategist Skills Test
- How to hire a Content Strategist
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Content Strategist role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Content Strategist with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources.