BI Analyst is one of the most in-demand roles in the STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) field. Tech recruiters search extensively to onboard top tech talent for the role.
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Business Intelligence Analyst role
Use the Business Intelligence Analyst interview questions to spotlight the potential candidates for your dream team. Here we go.
Job-specific Questions for Business Intelligence Analyst
- How do you explain Business Intelligence to a 5-year-old kid?
- What important BI Tools do you use?
- Walk us through the BI process
- Explain some of the important features of Data warehousing
- How familiar are you with the terms OLAP, DOLAP, MOLAP, HOLAP, and ROLAP?
- Give us a brief idea about the responsibilities of a BI analyst
- Name some important documents used in SDLC
- What do you mean by Gap Analysis? What are the different kinds of Gap analysis?
- What are some of the prerequisite skills necessary for a BI analyst?
- What is the importance of MoSCoW and SWOT in BI?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Business Intelligence Analyst
- Hiring a Business Intelligence Analyst
- Business Intelligence Analyst Skills Test
- Business Intelligence Analyst Job Description
- How to Hire a Business Intelligence Analyst
Go ahead and spotlight your Business Intelligence Analyst with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources
Schedule My Glider Demo Today