Bug bounty hunters are a part of the ethical hacking community who can discover and mitigate vulnerabilities before they are exploited by fraudsters. Recruiters hire hacking experts or even newbies if they find them talented to fix the ‘bugs’.
Focus on the candidate’s understanding of basic hacking skills and common vulnerability types with our contemporary bug bounty hunter interview questions. Take a look.
Job-specific Questions for Bug Bounty Hunter
- How are bug bounty programs beneficial over normal testing practices?
- Explain the steps for successful data loss prevention controls.
- How do proxy, firewall, IDS, and IPS differ from each other?
- Consider a scenario, where software is so buggy that it can’t really be tested at all. What should you do then?
- Differentiate between White Box Testing, Black Box Testing, and Grey Box Testing.
- List any 5 abbreviations related to Software security and expand them.
- What are the 7 main types of security testing as per the Open-Source Security Testing methodology manual?
- What is Security Testing? What are the attributes of Security Testing?
- Why is “Penetration Testing” important?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Bug Bounty Hunter?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Bug Bounty Hunters
- Hiring a Bug Bounty Hunter
- Bug Bounty Hunter Job Description
- Bug Bounty Hunter Skills Test
- How to hire a Bug Bounty Hunter
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Bug Bounty Hunter role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Bug Bounty Hunter with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources