A Blockchain Developer is responsible for developing blockchain solutions. The role revolves around the research, design, development, and testing of blockchain technologies, both on the current server and client-side applications. Blockchain development jobs have grown by 300% since 2019.
Take charge of spotlighting the best candidate with our comprehensive Blockchain Developer Interview Questions. You need it.
1) What is the influence of Blockchain Technology on the Finance sector?
2) What are ‘Blocks’ in Blockchain Technology?
3) How can a Blockchain recognize a block?
4) List the 3 types of Blockchain Networks
5) Why is it not possible to change the data after it’s been recorded in a block?
6) What are the essential items for a blockchain Ecosystem?
7) How do ‘Proof of Stake’ and ‘Proof of Work’ differ from each other?
8) Name a few popular platforms for building Blockchain applications
9) What kind of records can be commonly stored in a Blockchain?
10) List a few benefits of Blockchain
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Blockchain Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Blockchain Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources.