A blockchain architect works with technology and R&D teams to design and develop solutions for leveraging cross-asset concepts and frameworks. There are exciting opportunities for Blockchain Architects due to the fierce demand in converging domains.
Hiring for one of the most in-demand roles is easy with our Blockchain Architect Job Description. We've covered everything tech recruiters need to know about the role. Let's explore ?
Blockchain Architect Job Description
We are hiring a Blockchain Architect who has a strong knowledge of blockchain technology, python blockchain, cryptozombies, Ethereum, cryptocurrency, and related technologies.
Candidates must know how blockchain architecture, private keys, and standards/protocols work.
Certifications from CBBF, CBSA, CBPM, CBSP, or CBDE are extra perks!
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in business administration or computer engineering (nice to have)
- Solid experience in designing blockchain-based systems and solutions.
- Participation in architecting their own blockchain solutions as required
- Prior experience in platforms like Hyperledger, Ethereum, R3 Corda
- Ability to create interactive graphical user interfaces for Dapps, API handling, request handling etc
What a day in the life of a Blockchain Architect will look like?
- Solid work experience in software development
- Proficiency in programming languages Golang and Node.js
- Strong exposure to open-source projects.
- Knowledge of standard algorithms and data structures
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams for ideation
- Knowledge of the top blockchain networks like Bitcoin and Ethereum.
- Write multithreaded code for block building
- Understand the latest trends in the Blockchain ecosystem and its standards
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring a Blockchain Architect?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Blockchain Architects
- Hiring a Blockchain Architect
- Blockchain Architect Interview Questions
- Blockchain Architect Skills Test
- How to hire a Blockchain Architect
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Blockchain Architect role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Blockchain Architect with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.