The hiring process should also cover a multitude of skills and competencies evaluation processes. For starters, tech recruiters must be thorough in an AR and VR Developer job description. Take a look.
AR and VR Developer Job Description
We are hiring an AR and VR Developer to level up our organization's physical and virtual technologies. So, this is the job for you if you have a creative mindset.
Candidates must have a prior experience in AR and VR boot camps and designing user-friendly experiences.
Certifications in XR, AR, VR, and MR are preferred.
What are we looking for?
- Advanced degrees in computer science, software engineering, or information technology (nice to have)
- Proficient in game development, 3D design and prototypes building
- Familiarity with UX, UI and XR applications
- Familiarity with game development scenarios
- Empathetic and go-getter attitude
What a day in the life of an AR and VR Developer will look like?
- Programming and implementing immersive AR/VR applications using Unity, OpenCV, ARCore, and AR Kit.
- Understand UX design process and work with Android/iOS and application development team.
- Ensured product coding process, including code management, testing, and review are followed
- Transform design ideas into functional applications
- Assess feasibility concepts from a technical perspective
- Prototype and build next-generation AR/VR products based on Unity3D/C#
- Analyze, design, develop and debug real time AR software for prototypes and user experiences
- Produce VR/AR experiences that are viewable on mobile devices and web
- Collaborate with the Design/Art Team and the Tech Lead on a day-to-day basis
- Working with IProduct Managers, Creative Storytellers, and Designers to build impactful and easy-to-understand prototypes
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an AR and VR Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for AR and VR Developers
- Hiring an AR and VR Developer
- AR and VR Developer Interview Questions
- AR and VR Developer Skills Test
- How to hire an AR and VR Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the AR and VR Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your AR and VR Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at email@example.com to help you access the hiring resources.