An Android Developer is a subset of software engineers. They work on building Android-based applications usually written in java. Being proficient in the Android software stack and App layer, they are the first choice of companies to build Android applications.
Evaluate the top talent for design applications with our comprehensive Android Developer Interview Questions.
Job-specific Questions for an Android Developer
- What is the latest version of Android? Can you list all the Android versions and the year of release?
- Explain the different layers in the Android stack
- List the different methods of Android activity
- How do you differentiate between a Fragment and an Activity?
- What is meant by ‘intents’ in Android? How do you differentiate between implicit and explicit intents?
- Expand ANR. What are the different ways to prevent ANR?
- What are files, folders, and Descriptions in Android apps?
- Are Service and Thread one and the same? If not, why?
- What are the disadvantages of Android, according to you?
- Are you aware of the Core Building Blocks of Android? What are they?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an Android Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI's Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for Android Developers
- Hiring an Android Developer
- Android Developer Job Description
- Android Developer Skills Test
- How to hire an Android Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the Android Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your Android Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources.