An AI Developer designs and develops AI functionality into software applications. The role is generally focused on integrating and implementing AI algorithms and logic into the deliverables of an IT project.
Unlock the right hiring method to hire one such with our nuanced AI Developer Interview Questions.
Job-specific Questions for AI Developer
- What do you mean by deep learning? How does it contrast with other traditional machine learning?
- What is an EM algorithm and its applications?
- What is a Fourier Transform?
- What does ‘linear’ mean in a generalized linear model?
- State an example of an application of non-negative matrix factorization.
- Describe a probabilistic graphical model.
- How do Bayesian networks differ from Markov networks?
- What are the effective tactics for performing feature selection that does not involve an exhaustive search?
- What are the methods for dimensionality reduction?
- How can we use our machine-learning skills to generate revenue?
How can Glider AI help you with Hiring an AI Developer?
Glider’s recruitment platform is built on the mission, of “competency over credentials”. This way, you can make the most of the hiring assessments through a structured and data-driven candidate-evaluation process.
Glider AI’s Unique Features
- Conversational Chatbot for Talent Screening
- Interactive, coding-enabled skill tests
- Powerful candidate analytics
Discover Hiring Resources for AI Developers
- AI Developer Job Description
- How to hire an AI Developer
Access 2,000 pre-built assessments covering over 500 skills with 250,000 questions, all validated by 2,000 SMEs including this for the AI Developer role.
Go ahead and spotlight your AI Developer with Glider AI today!
You can always write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org to help you access the hiring resources.