Are you on a hunt for an ideal Account Representative? Finding the right person with adequate skills can bump up your sales in the long run. Here’s an overview that will lend a hand in picking up the right contender that builds a profitable long-term relationship with the clients.
Account Representative Interview Questions
One needs to emphasize on confident candidates who have expertise in communicating. The role of an account representative is not just interacting with customers, but also to inform them regarding the launch of new products. A person with a good command over the language could be the game-changer for an organization.
Give a close attention to the ones who interact well with others without even considering their overall experience in the domain. The experience doesn’t matter especially for entry-level jobs and finding an enthusiast fresher for this profile could be a brilliant idea.
Whenever you are screening a candidate for a role of account representative, do check for exceptional negotiation and presentation skills. Here’s the list of questions that can help in choosing the right entrant:
Operational and Situational questions
- What are the things you’ll emphasize on while contacting the client for the first time?
- Will you be able to handle an important customer who habitually complains regarding the product’s price? How?
- How will you set priorities for problems for numerous customers at once?
- What would you prefer: Finalizing a deal with a large client or maintaining a long-term relationship with comparatively smaller clients? Give Explanation.
- How would you make a cold call fruitful?
- Tell me something about your daily schedule organization?
- Are you familiar with CRM software? Mention the tools that you have experience with. How you managed to use the tools.
- How many times do you interact with the existing customers, and what are the ways to keep them engaged with the company’s services?
- What’s your easy mode of communication: Email, phone call, or in person? Explain.
- Mention a time you resolved a customer’s issue. How did you manage to deal an unsatisfied client?
- Describe any instance when you acted as a problem-solver for a client. How did you do it?
- Are you familiar of negotiating contracts? If yes, tell us your role.