Senior Account Executive Job Description
This Senior Account Executive job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
The task of a Senior Account Executive is to manage the account portfolio and administer account executives team of a company. The individual should be results-driven and assist in achieving the business goals.
You must have exceptional communication skills and customer service attitude. We are seeking an aspirant who can boost our sales by managing new and existing accounts.
- Set and monitor sales targets
- Cultivate long-term relationships with client
- Identity and approach competent customers
- Support clients and sales team with new features and product launches
- Act as a link between account executives and clients
- Handle complaints and resolve issues promptly and efficiently
- Guide account representatives and executives team and ensure the deadlines are met
- Negotiate contracts and close the agreements
- Get feedback and recommend approaches to increase customer engagement
- Prior experience as a Senior Account Executive is a must
- Expertise in MS Office (especially MS Excel) and experience with CRM software
- Capable of understanding and analyzing sales performance metrics
- Must have Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Sales or related discipline
- Exceptional team management and communication skills
- Business vision with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent negotiation and analytical skills