Content Creator Job Description
Key Responsibilities of a Content Creator:
- Research industry-related engaging topics
- Prepare well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy for advertising our company’s products and services
We are hiring a qualified Content Creator for writing and publishing content on our web pages in various formats, like social media posts, articles, and eBooks.
What does a Content Creator do?
A Content Creator writes blog posts about latest industry-related topics, produces marketing copy for advertising products and promotes a company’s content on social media. The ultimate goal is conveying a company’s brand message as well as the appealing and useful information about its products to the desired target audience.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a portfolio of your published works and prior experience in digital publishing and increasing leads/traffic for businesses.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Researching industry-related engaging topics
- Preparing well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms
- Creating, designing and distributing marketing copy for advertising our company’s products and services
- Measuring web traffic (e.g., bounce rates and conversion rates)
- Updating our company’s website as needed
- Identifying the needs of customers and also recommending new topics
- Coordinating with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Promoting content on social media and also monitoring engagement (e.g., shares and comments)
- Interviewing industry professionals for incorporating their views in blogs
- Editing and proofreading content before publication
- Prior experience as a Copywriter, Content Creator or a similar role
- Experience of working with MS Office and design software (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with a content management system (e.g., WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Ability to fact-check long content pieces
- Proficiency in English along with excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude