Brand Manager Job Description
This Brand Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Brand Manager:
- Measure and report the performance of our marketing campaigns against set goals (e.g. ROI/KPIs)
- Establish performance specifications, sales estimates, market applications and cost/price parameters
- Create motivating stimulus for making targeted population “take action”
We are hiring a qualified Brand Manager for joining our team.
What does a Brand Manager do?
A Brand Manager generates strategies for growing a company’s market share, increasing brand reputation and improving customer experience.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a passion to deliver creative marketing strategies/campaigns and uncover consumer insights. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Measuring and reporting the performance of our marketing campaigns against set goals (e.g. ROI/KPIs)
- Establishing performance specifications, sales estimates, market applications and cost/price parameters
- Creating motivating stimulus for making targeted population “take action”
- Aligning the company with brand’s direction, tactics, and choices
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Anticipating bottlenecks
- Monitoring consumer reactions as well as product distribution
- Overseeing marketing/advertising activities for the purpose of ensuring consistency with company’s product line strategies
- Monitoring market trends and researching competitors’ activities and consumer markets for the purpose of identifying new opportunities
- Coaching as well as motivating the team for getting the best results
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Brand Manager
- Ability to identify the target audience and devise engaging, informative and motivating campaigns
- Ability to communicate with senior management for improvements
- Proven experience in developing effective brand marketing strategies
- Ability to think creatively with a results-driven personality
- Sound knowledge of latest marketing trends as well as best practices
- Sound knowledge of marketing metrics, spreadsheets, and analytical procedures
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask while working in a team environment