Associate Product Manager Job Description
This Associate Product Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Associate Product Manager:
- Coordinate with engineering department for delivering functional solutions
- Perform quality assurance tests on products for the purpose of ensuring quality
- Suggest product enhancements for improving the user experience
We are hiring an Associate Product Manager for participating in the development of our new products, from concept to completion.
What does an Associate Product Manager do?
An Associate Product Manager gathers product requirements, prioritizes features implementations and improves overall customer experience. The ultimate goal is developing quality products which meet market demands as well as the customer requirements.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in project management as well as a solid technical background. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify the following requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Coordinating with engineering department for delivering functional solutions
- Performing quality assurance tests on products for the purpose of ensuring quality
- Suggesting product enhancements for improving the user experience
- Participating in system configuration and analyzing market competition
- Creating documents for supporting internal teams as well as external users
- Monitoring and reporting on customer’s reactions after product launch
- Liaising with Marketing department for ensuring positioning and advertisement of new products
- Prioritizing the processes of new features implementation and also set specific timelines
- Conducting research for identifying market gaps and customer needs
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Administration or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an Associate Product Manager
- Experience of managing products through their lifecycles
- Familiarity with marketing techniques, consumer’s behavior, and market research
- Familiar with all web technologies
- Experience with project management tools (e.g. Trello, Jira)
- Ability to collaborate with various departments and teams
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude and a keen eye for details