Call Center Manager Job Description
This Call Center Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Call Center Manager:
- Set objectives and targets for call center team
- Conduct resource planning for maximizing the utilization and productivity of existing resources (e.g. technology, people etc.)
- Collect and analyze call center’s statistics (e.g. customer service metrics, costs, sales rates etc.)
We are hiring a Call Center Manager for joining our team and managing/supervising all operations of our call center department.
What does a Call Center Manager do?
A Call Center Manager supervises the daily operations as well as the personnel of a call center to maximize the cost-effectiveness and efficiency of operations. A Call Center Manager also ensures that the call center staff is productive, well-organized and uses technology to the maximum extent. The ultimate goal is ensuring highest quality customer service for achieving the long-term goals of a company.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be a results-driven, reliable and organized professional with the ability to quickly resolve problems and bring improvements in the processes. In addition to that, you should also possess exceptional communication and customer service skills.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Setting objectives and targets for call center team
- Conducting resource planning for maximizing the utilization and productivity of existing resources (e.g. technology, people etc.)
- Collecting and analyzing call center’s statistics (e.g. customer service metrics, costs, sales rates etc.)
- Evaluating performance using key metrics (e.g. call-waiting times)
- Preparing reports for upper management as well as for different departments
- Monitoring and improving telephone handling, ordering, and other processes
- Hiring, coaching and providing training to staff for maintaining customer service with high standards
- Preparing budgets and also tracking expenses
- At least a High School degree or diploma in a relevant field
- Relevant certification (e.g. Certified Call Center Manager) is a plus
- Prior experience as a Call Center Manager
- Experience with customer service and performance evaluation metrics
- Experience with budgeting and reporting procedures
- Sound knowledge of basic financial analyses (e.g. cost-benefit, cost-effectiveness etc.)
- Sound knowledge of call center technologies/software and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Exceptional leadership and problem-solving skills
- A patient and positive attitude with excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional team-management and organizational skills