Project Administrator Job Description
This Project Administrator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Project Administrator:
- Schedule routine meetings and record decisions (e.g. next steps, assigned tasks etc.)
- Break complex projects into simpler tasks and set goals and timeframes
- Create and update workflows
We are hiring a Project Administrator for joining our team and coordinating the project activities of our company including small simpler activities as well as larger plans.
What does a Project Administrator do?
A Project Administrator manages schedules, arranges assignments, prepares action plans, analyzes risks/opportunities, gathers necessary resources and communicates progress to team members. The ultimate goal is ensuring the projects of a company are completed within the restraints of time, quality, and budget.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have excellent collaboration and communication skills needed to work with a team of Project Coordinators and Project Managers.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Scheduling routine meetings and recording decisions (e.g. next steps, assigned tasks etc.)
- Breaking complex projects into simpler tasks and setting goals and timeframes
- Creating and updating workflows
- Measuring and reporting on the project performance
- Acting as the contact point for all project participants
- Monitoring progress of the project and also addressing potential issues
- Coordinating quality controls for ensuring the deliverables meet client demands
- Retrieving necessary information such as related case studies and client/user requirements
- Tracking expenses and predicting future costs
- Conducting risk analyses
- Preparing and providing documentation to key stakeholders and internal teams
- Ordering resources (e.g. software and equipment)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. PMP/PRINCE2) is a plus
- Prior experience as a Project Coordinator, Project Administrator or a similar role
- Experience with project management software such as Trello and MS Project
- Experience with technical documentation, flowcharts, and schedules
- Ability to work in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills