Administrative Officer Job Description
This Administrative Officer job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Administrative Officer:
- Manage office supplies and place orders
- Prepare regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintain and update company databases
We are hiring an Administrative Officer for joining us and supporting our daily office processes.
What does an Administrative Officer do?
An Administrative Officer acts as the contact point for a company’s employees, provides administrative and clerical support to them and also manages their queries. The ultimate goal is to ensure the daily administrative procedures of a company run smoothly and efficiently.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a sound knowledge of all office management tools and equipment.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Managing office supplies as well as placing orders
- Preparing regular reports on expenses and office budgets
- Maintaining and updating company databases and also updating office policies
- Making accommodation and travel arrangements
- Scheduling external as well as in-house events
- Distributing and storing correspondence (e.g. emails, letters, and packages)
- Preparing presentations and reports using statistical data
- Maintaining the calendar of the company and also scheduling appointments
- Booking meeting rooms when needed
- Answering clients’ and employees’ queries in a timely manner
- Organizing an efficient filing system for maintaining confidential and important company documents
- High School degree; additional certification in Office Administration is a plus
- Prior experience as an Administrative Officer
- Experience with MS Office, especially MS Word and MS Excel
- Experience with office equipment (e.g. printers, fax machines etc.)
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills