Administration Manager Job Description
This Administration Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Administration Manager:
- Plan and coordinate administrative systems and operations and also devise ways for streamlining processes
- Recruit and train employees as well as allocate office space and responsibilities to them
- Assess the performance of staff and provide guidance and coaching for ensuring maximum efficiency
We are hiring an Administration Manager for joining us and supporting our administrative operations.
What does an Administration Manager do?
An Administration Manager plans efficient administrative procedures for a company and leads the administrative professionals for executing all administrative duties in various departments. The ultimate goal is ensuring the timely and efficient execution of all administrative support operations of a company.
In order to succeed in this role, you must possess excellent organizational and communication skills. You must have a sound knowledge of departmental procedures along with the ability to discover new and efficient ways of doing your job.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Planning and coordinating administrative systems and operations and also devising ways for streamlining processes
- Recruiting and training employees as well as allocating office space and responsibilities to them
- Assessing the performance of staff and providing guidance and coaching for ensuring maximum efficiency
- Ensuring all operations comply with company policies and established regulations
- Staying aware of all organizational changes as well as business developments
- Organizing and supervising routine office activities (e.g. event planning, recycling, renovations etc.)
- Overseeing maintenance activities, facility services and tradespersons such as electricians
- Monitoring office inventory and purchasing new materials while also adhering to budgetary constraints
- Managing schedules as well as deadlines
- Monitoring expenses and costs for assisting with budget preparation
- Ensuring adequate and smooth information flow within the organization for facilitating all business operations
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an Administration Manager
- Experience with office software, especially MS Office
- Sound knowledge of accounting procedures and office management practices
- Sound knowledge of facility management as well as financial operations
- Analytical mindset with the ability to work in a team environment
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills