This Virtual Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Virtual Assistant:
- Respond to phone calls and emails
- Schedule meetings
- Book travel and accommodations
We are hiring a Virtual Assistant for providing assistance to our team with various administrative tasks while working remotely.
What does a Virtual Assistant do?
A Virtual Assistant performs various administrative duties such as making arrangements for travel, scheduling meetings and answering emails.
In order to be considered for this role, you must have a reliable Internet connection along with a prior experience of using remote communication tools (e.g. Skype). To succeed in this role, you must have the ability to deliver quality work while working remotely under minimal supervision.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Responding to phone calls and emails
- Scheduling meetings and booking travel accommodations
- Addressing the administrative queries of employees
- Providing customer service as the first contact point
- Organizing managers’ calendars and managing contact lists
- Performing market research
- Creating presentations and reports, as assigned
- Preparing customer spreadsheets and also keeping online records
- At least a High School degree; additional qualifications as an Executive Assistant or Administrator are a plus
- Prior experience as a Virtual Assistant
- Sound knowledge of latest information technologies (e.g. desktop sharing, VoIP, cloud services etc.)
- Experience with spreadsheets and word processing software, especially MS Office
- Experience with scheduling tools and online calendars, especially Google Calendar
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as oral communication skills