This Tax Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. The Tax Manager job description, its requirements, and responsibilities, given in this template can be modified according to the specific need of your company.
- Provide innovative and effective tax planning, and also review complicated income tax returns
- Interact with clients for providing excellent consulting and planning services so as to build long-term relationships with them
- Deliver a variety of tax services within the timeframe in accordance with the company’s laws and regulations
We are hiring a Tax Manager for undertaking various tax-related operations and delivering quality tax services.
What does a Tax Manager do?
You will lead and manage multiple tax operations for the purpose of increasing the firm’s reputation. You will be serving as a business advisor to our clients and will strive to maximize their engagement and achieve qualitative outcomes.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a sound knowledge of all tax regulations along with a solid background in finance.
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Taxation, Finance, Economics or a related field
- Prior experience as a Tax Manager
- Experience with taxation as well as accounting software
- Experience with database management software and MS Office
- Sound knowledge of tax regulations, tax accounting principles, tax return types and tax compliance standards
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while also performing quality work
- Ability to develop excellent relationships with clients by providing exceptional customer service
- Strong communication skills and a keen eye for details
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude
- Providing innovative and effective tax planning, and also reviewing complicated income tax returns
- Interacting with clients for providing excellent consulting and planning services so as to build long-term relationships with them
- Delivering a variety of tax services within the timeframe in accordance with the company’s laws and regulations
- Managing and coordinating tax audits
- Recording and maintaining tax balances on the general ledger
- Preparing all tax papers on a regular basis and also handling all data/information requests
- Identifying and mitigating tax risks
- Coordinating staff and assessing their performance
- Managing tax provisions as well as tax compliance
- Improving processes by developing and implementing best practices