This Talent Acquisition Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Determine current as well as future hiring needs of our company
- Develop hiring plans and talent acquisition strategies
- Lead and manage employment branding efforts
We are hiring a Talent Acquisition Manager for helping us in attracting, hiring and retaining high-potential candidates.
What does a Talent Acquisition Manager do?
A Talent Acquisition Manager discovers talent, ensures good relations with employees and candidates, and builds a sound employer brand.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have experience with employment branding and full-cycle recruiting. In addition to that, you must have the ability to identify talented employees along with a committed personality to help them succeed in our company.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Determining current as well as future hiring needs of our company
- Developing hiring plans and talent acquisition strategies
- Leading and managing employment branding efforts, and supervising recruiting personnel
- Using metrics for creating reports and identifying improvement areas
- Sourcing candidates for filling open positions as well as for satisfying future needs
- Organizing and/or attending career events, job fairs and assessment centers for finding talented candidates
- Assisting in employee development and retention
- Ensuring a healthy workplace environment and a positive employee experience
- Planning and conducting hiring/recruitment processes (e.g. screening calls, interviews etc.)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Talent Acquisition Manager
- Experience with sourcing, employment branding and full-cycle recruiting
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Familiarity with professional platforms, job boards and social media channels, especially LinkedIn
- Sound understanding of requirements and responsibilities for various roles
- Excellent leadership and strategic thinking skills
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Ability to take quick decisions while working in a fast-paced environment
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills