This Recruiter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Design and implement our recruiting strategy
- Develop and update job descriptions as well as job specifications
- Perform task and job analyses for documenting job objectives and requirements
We are hiring a qualified Recruiter for undertaking all phases of our recruiting efforts, from sourcing of talented candidates to hiring and onboarding.
What does a Recruiter do?
A Recruiter collaborates with a company’s management to proactively identify its hiring needs, attracts potential candidates using a variety of sources (e.g. employee referrals, social media channels, professional platforms etc.), and interviews and selects the qualified candidates. The ultimate goal is ensuring that a company attracts, recruits and retains high-potential employees while also maintaining a sound talent pipeline.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have prior experience in sourcing, screening, interviewing, assessing and selecting candidates along with a professional degree in HR.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Designing and implementing our recruiting strategy
- Developing and updating job descriptions as well as job specifications
- Performing task and job analyses for documenting job objectives and requirements
- Sourcing candidates using databases, professional platforms and social media channels
- Preparing recruitment material (e.g. brochures)
- Posting job ads to job boards/colleges/newspapers etc.
- Promoting our reputation as a great place to work
- Monitoring and applying the best recruiting practices
- Providing well-documented and analytical recruiting reports
- Assessing the knowledge, skills, aptitudes and experience of candidates
- Onboarding new employees and conducting orientation
- Screening job applications and the resumes of candidates
- Conducting interviews using a variety of recruiting/selection techniques and also filtering candidates
- Building effective relationships with candidates during the selection process
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Recruiter (either as a Staffing Agency Recruiter or an In-house Recruiter)
- Experience conducting interviews of various formats (e.g. structured, behavioral-based, competency-based etc.)
- Experience with HRMS, HRIS and MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Knowledge of all selection processes (e.g. reference checks, phone interviews etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with resume databases, Candidate Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience organizing skill assessment centers (e.g. IQ/EQ and psychometric tests, work samples, role-based assignments etc.)
- Sound knowledge of full-cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and organizational skills
- Excellent decision-making abilities