Python Developer Position Overview
While there are so many programming languages, Python is a free and open-source programming language that Programmers around the world use.
Since Python is portable and supports multiple programming paradigms, Programmers are gaining more ground in it. Being a Python Developer means, the person should know how to emphasise code readability and how to develop a line-of-code in a website.
A candidate should be able to write and implement user-related reusable and testable code. In-depth knowledge of frameworks like Django, Flask etc., and familiarity with different web stacks are also few things a Python Programmer should know.
Qualification to Look for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science
Skills to Look for:
- Experience in writing server-side web application logic
- Knowledge of Python web framework
- Familiarity with ORM (Object Relational Mapper) Libraries
- Ability to integrate multiple data source and databases in one system
- Strong testing and debugging skills
Python Developer Computer Science Interview Questions
- How will you reverse a string iteratively and recursively using pseudo-code?
- List the features of good unit tests and functional tests.
- What is the core principles of a REST API? How will you differentiate it from RPC in terms of philosophy?
Python Developer Role-Specific Interview Questions
- How do the arguments get passed in Python? Is it by reference or by value?
- Why are the functions called as the first class objects in Python?
- What are the tools that you use for linting, debugging and profiling?
- Can you provide an example of the filter and reduce over an iterable object?
- How the Linux “Whereis” command which traces the binary, source, and manual page files for a command is executed?
- What do you know about the list and dict comprehensions?
- What does it mean when we say a certain Lambda expression forms a closure?
- What is the key difference between tuple and list?