This Promoter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Demonstrate and provide information related to the company’s promoted products as well as services
- Create a positive brand image for leading consumers to use the company’s products
- Use lectures, clips, slide shows, and charts for presenting information related to promotions
We are hiring a qualified Promoter for joining our team and attracting customers to us.
What does a Promoter do?
A Promoter increases the brand awareness of a company and helps it in achieving its revenue growth and customer acquisition objectives by creatively promoting its services and products.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be competitive, and pleasant and must thrive in attracting customers. You must also be able to make dozens of presentations related to our product/services, generate public interest in our company, and qualify sales prospects.
- Demonstrating and providing information related to the company’s promoted products as well as services
- Creating a positive brand image for the purpose of leading consumers to use our products
- Using lectures, clips, slide shows, and charts for presenting information related to promotions
- Reporting on information related to product demonstration (e.g. number of flyers/samples distributed, questions asked, interest level, etc.)
- Setting up stock products and promotional stands/booths
- Identifying public interest and also understanding customer needs/requirements
- Distributing brochures, flyers, product samples, etc. for sourcing new sales opportunities
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Promoter
- Proven experience in developing effective promoting strategies
- Ability to identify customer requirements
- Ability to handle various types of customers
- Proficiency in English with exceptional presentation skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Strong listening skills and the ability to network