This Program Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Program Coordinator:
- Plan and coordinate programs as well as all constituent activities
- Maintain budget and track expenditures/transactions
- Ensure implementation of company policies and regulations
We are hiring a Program Coordinator joining us and undertaking our various program coordination and administrative tasks.
What does a Program Coordinator do?
A Program Coordinator plans and organizes activities and programs while also executing important operational tasks. The ultimate goal is ensuring effective program management in accordance with the standards of the organization.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be detail-oriented and organized and must have prior experience in Human Resources and program management. In addition to that, you must also have excellent communication skills needed for collaborating with diverse internal teams.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Planning and coordinating programs as well as all constituent activities
- Maintaining budget and tracking expenditures/transactions
- Ensuring implementation of company policies and regulations
- Creating reports and proposals and also updating records on a regular basis
- Supporting growth as well as program development
- Preparing paperwork and ordering materials
- Scheduling and organizing events/meetings and maintaining agenda
- Managing communications using social media and other channels
- Building positive relations with internal teams as well as external parties
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Program Coordinator
- Sound knowledge of all program development and management procedures
- Experience with budgeting, reporting and bookkeeping procedures
- Tech-savvy with proficiency in MS Office, especially MS Excel
- Ability to perform in a diverse environment with multi-disciplinary teams
- Strong multitasking skills with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Problem-solving skills with a keen eye for details
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills