This Photographer job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Take the brief for understanding the project’s specifications and work in collaboration with the company’s art team for developing the concept
- Capture and process images for achieving desired results
- Use various editing tools and technologies for the purpose of improving the quality of images
We are hiring a passionate and dedicated Photographer to join our team.
What does a Photographer do?
A Photographer captures precious moments in films that can be used for advertising or marketing purposes and also for telling the brand’s story of a company.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have the ability to achieve the qualitative, quantitative, and technical goals of a project while also staying within deadlines. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment, and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Taking the brief for understanding the project’s specifications and working in collaboration with the company’s art team for developing the concept
- Capturing as well as processing images for achieving desired results
- Using various editing tools and technologies for the purpose of improving the quality of images
- Staying up-to-date with the latest photographic procedures as well as best practices
- Archiving photographic images and also maintaining the company’s database
- Arranging objects, scenes, backgrounds, and lighting for ensuring adherence to specifications
- Directing and guiding participants in shooting natural poses that don’t seem posed
- Using and maintaining traditional and modern technical equipment (e.g. cameras, lenses, etc.)
- A degree in Photography, Graphic Designing, or relevant qualifications
- Prior experience as a Photographer
- A portfolio of eye-catching professional shots
- Experience working with photography and image editing software (e.g. Photoshop, Illustrator, Capture One)
- Shooting, lighting, printing, and editing skills
- Familiarity with the latest photographic techniques and best practices
- Familiarity with production, printing, and online publishing processes
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- A keen eye for details
- Ability to multitask