This Media Assistant job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Key Responsibilities of Media Assistant
- Assist with the implementation, troubleshooting, and monitoring of media projects
- Assist in building rapport with media outlets and clients
- Provide clerical and administrative support
We are hiring a qualified Media Assistant for assisting us with the administration of our media activities.
What does a Media Assistant do?
A Media Assistant tracks advertising projects throughout their lifecycle for ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a keen eye for detail and excellent research skills. In addition to that, you must be well-organized and familiar with media buying.
- Taking on purchasing tasks while working under a Media Buyer
- Resolving issues and helping build good relationships with various media outlets
- Conducting research for collecting useful media-related data, such as Nielsen ratings
- Ensuring that all billing procedures are running smoothly
- Creating as well as monitoring media schedules
- Proofreading as well as revising agreements and contracts
- Preparing letters, reports, and other documentation
- Helping planners and media buyers in developing, executing, and monitoring media plans
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Advertising, Marketing or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Media Assistant; experience with digital advertising is a plus
- Sound knowledge of media buying and planning
- Experience working with MS Office
- Sound knowledge of media analytics software, especially comScore
- Ability to multitask while working in a fast-paced team environment
- Good research skills along with a keen eye for details
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude