This HR Coordinator job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
- Respond to internal as well as external queries or requests related to HR, and also provide assistance
- Distribute correspondence or redirect calls to the relevant person
- Maintain records of employees’ data (e.g. personal information, payroll, turnover rates, leaves, etc.) in papers and in digital databases
We are hiring a qualified HR Coordinator for joining our team and undertaking various HR administrative tasks for improving our sourcing techniques and helping us build a strong talent pipeline.
What does an HR Coordinator do?
An HR Coordinator facilitates the daily HR activities of a company like supporting the interview process and keeping track of employees’ records. The ultimate goal is to ensure that a company’s HR department attains its specific goals.
In order to succeed in this role, you must be familiar with HR software as well as all HR processes and responsibilities. You must also have the ability to efficiently and autonomously execute the day-to-day HR operations and administrative tasks.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Responding to internal and external queries or requests related to HR, and also provide assistance
- Distributing correspondence or redirecting calls to the relevant person
- Maintaining records of employees’ data (e.g. personal information, payroll, turnover rates, leaves, etc.) in papers as well as in digital databases
- Assisting in ad-hoc projects (e.g. collection of feedback from employees)
- Supporting day-to-day tasks as assigned
- Producing and submitting reports on HR activity
- Supporting the orientation and onboarding programs
- Updating records with information on new hires
- Coordinating seminars and training sessions
- Scheduling HR events, meetings, and interviews while also maintaining the company’s agenda
- Assisting supervisors in the performance management and evaluation procedures
- Supporting the hiring/recruitment process by various techniques (e.g. sourcing of candidates, assisting with shortlisting, performing referrals and background checks, issuing employment contracts, etc.)
- Liaising with other teams for smoothly executing various operations (e.g. payroll, benefits team, etc.)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as an HR Coordinator
- Relevant certification (e.g. CIPD) is a plus
- Experience with MS Office, especially Excel and Powerpoint
- Experience with resume databases, ATS, and HRIS software, especially Virtual Edge
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, talent management, etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor laws and regulations
- Ability to source high-potential candidates using various sourcing tools (e.g. online communities, professional platforms, social media, etc.)
- Excellent leadership and management qualities
- Ability to handle sensitive and confidential information
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills