Key Responsibilities of a Content Creator
- Research industry-related engaging topics
- Prepare well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital publishing platforms
- Create and distribute marketing copy for advertising our company’s products and services
We are hiring a qualified Content Creator for writing and publishing content on our web pages in various formats, like social media posts, articles, and eBooks. The Content Creator will review and update existing material and collaterals and generate new, innovative content ideas in novel formats. The Content Creator will also work with key stakeholders to ensure that there is unified messaging that goes out from the company.
What does a Content Creator do?
A Content Creator writes blog posts about the latest industry-related topics, produces marketing copy for advertising products, and promotes a company’s content on social media. The ultimate goal is conveying a company’s brand message as well as appealing and useful information about its products to the desired target audience.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a portfolio of your published works and prior experience in digital publishing and increasing leads/traffic for businesses.
- Researching industry-related engaging topics
- Preparing well-structured and comprehensive drafts by using digital platforms
- Creating, designing, and distributing marketing copy for advertising our company’s products and services
- Measuring web traffic (e.g., bounce rates and conversion rates)
- Updating our company’s website as needed
- Identifying the needs of customers and also recommending new topics
- Coordinating with design and marketing teams for illustrating articles
- Using keyword research and SEO guidelines for the purpose of optimizing content
- Promoting content on social media and also monitoring engagement (e.g., shares and comments)
- Interviewing industry professionals for incorporating their views in blogs
- Editing and proofreading content before publication
- Prior experience as a Copywriter, Content Creator, or a similar role
- Experience working with MS Office and design software (e.g., Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, etc.)
- Experience with a content management system (e.g., WordPress)
- Sound knowledge of SEO and keyword research
- Ability to fact-check long content pieces
- Proficiency in English along with excellent writing skills
- Strong verbal as well as written communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- An analytical mind with a problem-solving attitude