This Brand Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages to recruit candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Key Responsibilities of Brand Manager
- Measure and report the performance of our marketing campaigns against set goals (e.g. ROI/KPIs)
- Establish performance specifications, sales estimates, market applications, and cost/price parameters
- Create motivating stimulus for making the targeted population “take action”
We are seeking a talented and experienced Brand Manager to lead our brand strategy and drive growth for our company by developing and executing brand initiatives, managing the brand budget, and collaborating with internal teams and external partners to ensure brand consistency and effectiveness.
What does a Brand Manager do?
A Brand Manager generates strategies for growing a company’s market share, increasing brand reputation, and improving customer experience.
In order to succeed in this role, you must have a passion to deliver creative marketing strategies/campaigns and uncover consumer insights. So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Measuring and reporting the performance of our marketing campaigns against set goals (e.g. ROI/KPIs)
- Establishing performance specifications, sales estimates, market applications, and cost/price parameters
- Creating motivating stimulus for making the targeted population “take action”
- Aligning the company with the brand’s direction, tactics, and choices
- Brainstorming new and creative growth strategies
- Monitoring consumer reactions as well as product distribution
- Overseeing marketing/advertising activities for the purpose of ensuring consistency with the company’s product line strategies
- Monitoring market trends and researching competitors’ activities and consumer markets for the purpose of identifying new opportunities
- Coaching as well as motivating the team for getting the best results
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Mass Communication, or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Brand Manager
- Ability to identify the target audience and devise engaging, informative and motivating campaigns
- Ability to communicate with senior management for improvements
- Proven experience in developing effective brand marketing strategies
- Ability to think creatively with a results-driven personality
- Sound knowledge of the latest marketing trends as well as best practices
- Sound knowledge of marketing metrics, spreadsheets, and analytical procedures
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills
- Ability to multitask while working in a team environment