Client Relations Manager Job Description
This Client Relations Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Client Relations Manager Responsibilities Include
- Create strategies to combat revenue losses
- Help business in meeting revenue and sales goals
- Research to identify new potential clients
- Build long-term relationships with existing clients
- Address customer complaints and concerns
We are in search of a Client Relations Manager who can create, maintain, and develop long-term client-business relationships. You will be asked to resolve any issue that customers are facing with our services. The incumbent should have a strong understanding of company’s products and services. He should proficiently understand the competition and develop creative solutions to help the company stay ahead in the market.
In this role, an employee should be an excellent conversationalist who can quickly grasp customer needs. If you are the one who has knowledge of our industry and great experience in customer service, then we want to meet you.
We want an ambitious manager who is goal-driven and keeps a hold on our customers.
- Builds productive and positive relationships with the major clients for business growth
- Visit client offices and schedule regular meetings, conferences to strengthen the relationships
- Provide support to customers and effectively handle communications
- Proficient enough to achieve profitability by successfully managing and closing client deals
- Help sales team to cross-sell or upsell company’s products and services
- Work with internal teams like engineers, sales, and senior management to deal with customer needs
- Create new strategies to improve client satisfaction
- Support sales and marketing activities through the effective and efficient use of CRM database
- Must have a Bachelors in business administration, marketing, or in a related field
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Expertise as a relationship manager or client relations manager
- Knowledge of CRM platforms and MS Office
- Should have a customer-oriented attitude and problem-solving skills
- Customer service background is mandatory, and industry knowledge will be an added advantage
- Should have a proven track of exceeding targets