Technical Recruiter Job Description
This Technical Recruiter job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Technical Recruiter:
- Write and post technical job advertisements and descriptions
- Parse specialized qualifications and skills for screening IT resumes
- Source potential candidates via professional platforms, (e.g. Github, Stack Overflow)
We are hiring a qualified Technical Recruiter for joining us and helping us with the growth our company’s IT teams.
What does a Technical Recruiter do?
A Technical Recruiter sources, screens and provides shortlists of qualified applicants for various IT-related roles. In addition to that, a Technical Recruiter promotes a company’s employer brand by networking with potential candidates using online/offline channels, ensures that it attracts talented professionals and reduces its time-to-hire. The ultimate goal is helping a company build strong talent pipeline satisfying current as well as future hiring needs of IT professionals.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Writing and posting technical job advertisements and descriptions
- Parsing specialized qualifications and skills for screening IT resumes
- Sourcing potential candidates via professional platforms, (e.g. Github, Stack Overflow)
- Conducting task and job analyses for documenting job duties as well as requirements
- Staying aware of new technological products as well as the latest trends
- Onboarding new hires
- Promoting the reputation of our company as a nice workplace
- Participating in tech meetups and conferences for networking with talented IT professionals
- Composing job offer and recruitment letters
- Coordinating with team leaders for forecasting the hiring needs and setting the department goals
- Crafting and sending recruiting emails to passive candidates with current open jobs
- Performing pre-screening interviews for analyzing the abilities of candidates
- Interviewing candidates using various techniques (e.g. technical assessments, behavioral and structured questions)
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in IT, Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Technical Recruiter
- Solid technical background needed to understand as well as explain requirements for IT-related jobs
- Prior experience with conducting various types of interviews (e.g. structured, phone, Skype)
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with various sourcing methods (e.g. Boolean search, social media recruiting etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations and HR practices
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional time-management and organizational skills