Senior HR Manager Job Description
This Senior HR Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Senior HR Manager:
- Set objectives for Human Resources team and also track progress
- Design as well as implement company policies for promoting a healthy environment
- Support and suggest improvements to the recruitment process
We are hiring a qualified Senior HR Manager for joining and leading our HR department.
What does a Senior HR Manager do?
A Senior HR Manager oversees a company’s recruitment process, sets objectives for the HR team and designs recruitment policies. The ultimate goal is to ensure that a company attracts and hires qualified candidates.
In order to succeed in this position, you must be familiar with all HR technologies, such as Applicant Tracking Systems and payroll systems.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Setting objectives for Human Resources team and also tracking progress
- Designing as well as implementing company policies for promoting a healthy environment
- Supporting and suggesting improvements to the recruitment process
- Maintaining HR procedures in compliance with regulations
- Ensuring HR team addresses the requests and complains of employees in a timely manner
- Reviewing departmental budgets and also reporting on them
- Monitoring HR metrics (e.g. cost-per-hire and turnover rates)
- Discussing the career development paths of employees with Managers
- Hosting and organizing company’s recruitment events
- Developing benefits and compensation plans
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Organizational Psychology, Human Resources or a relevant field; Master’s degree is preferred
- Prior experience as a Senior HR Manager
- Experience with HR Management Software (e.g. ATS, payroll systems)
- Sound knowledge of labor laws and regulations
- Excellent leadership skills
- Ability to develop as well as maintain long-term employee relations
- Proficiency in English
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional management and organizational skills