Recruitment Manager Job Description
This Recruitment Manager job description template can be posted to online job forums and career pages for the recruitment of candidates. You can modify the requirements and responsibilities given in this template according to the specific need of your company.
Main Responsibilities of Recruitment Manager:
- Develop new procedures for recruiting (e.g. application, onboarding processes) and also improve the current practices
- Supervise the recruiting department and reporting on performance
- Keep track of all recruiting metrics, like cost-per-hire, time-to-hire
We are hiring a qualified Recruitment Manager for developing and overseeing our company’s recruiting efforts.
What does a Recruitment Manager do?
A Recruitment Manager works in collaboration with a company’s recruiting team for managing the sourcing, interviewing, selection and employment procedures. The ultimate goal is to manage all recruitment efforts of a company for ensuring that it hires qualified employees and satisfies its current/future hiring needs.
In order to succeed in this position, you must have a solid background and an extensive experience in screening and evaluation of candidates. In addition to that, you must also have leadership and decision-making qualities along with a sound knowledge of labor legislation.
So, if you like to work in a fast-paced environment and qualify our requirements, we would like to hear from you.
- Developing new procedures for recruiting (e.g. application, onboarding processes) and also improving the current practices
- Supervising the recruiting department and reporting on performance
- Keeping track of all recruiting metrics (e.g. cost-per-hire, time-to-hire)
- Implementing new methods for sourcing candidates (e.g. Boolean searches, social media recruiting)
- Participating in career events and job fairs for the purpose of networking with potential candidates
- Building the professional network of the company by maintaining strategic relationships with partners, colleges and HR professionals
- Coordinating with management for forecasting the future staffing needs
- Staying aware of all labor regulations and informing Managers and Recruiters on the changes in legislation
- Advising the Hiring Managers on selecting effective interviewing techniques
- Recommending ways for improving the employer brand of our company
- Reviewing recruitment software for suggesting the best options for our company
- Researching and selecting suitable options for job advertising
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or a relevant field
- Prior experience as a Recruiting Coordinator, Recruitment Consultant, Recruitment Manager or a similar senior role
- Prior experience of conducting various types of interviews (e.g. in-person, phone, Skype)
- Experience of sourcing candidates using various channels (e.g. social media, professional platforms like GitHub)
- Sound knowledge of all HR processes (e.g. recruitment, onboarding, training, talent management etc.)
- Sound knowledge of all labor regulations
- Experience with resume databases and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Sound knowledge of full cycle recruiting
- Strong verbal as well as non-verbal communication skills
- Exceptional team-management and decision-making abilities